Buy at Rs. 459 (38% OFF). The Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight 1kg offer is running at Amazon.in
About Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight 1kg
- Nourishing & Tasty Breakfast Cereal – Say Hello to a delightful breakfast, filled with multigrain goodness that will jump-start your mornings and get you ready for the day. It is infused with the goodness of multigrain and 20% Almonds and Raisins, making for a nourishing and a tasty meal.
- Made of Five Nutritious Grains – ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight’ comes with the goodness of five baked grains (Wheat, Corn, Rice, Barley and Oats), crunchy Almonds and raisins. It is carefully crafted for flavor and texture.
- Packed with Nutrients – ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight’ is High in Fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Folate and Iron
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Muesli – Its beauty lies in its simplicity! Have it right out of the bag or have it in a bowl and pour some milk on it or couple it with yogurt. Just take a handful of Kellogg’s Muesli and feel nature’s bounty in its grainy and nutty goodness!
- Naturally Cholesterol Free– ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight’ is naturally cholesterol-free. You can count on Kellogg’s for a great-tasting, convenient and a nourishing breakfast.
How to Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight 1kg online ?
- Visit Deal Page
- Add to Cart
- Update Address and Choose payment method to complete your order.
To view more Amazon Deals Click Here
How healthy is muesli?
Muesli is a breakfast cereal that contains oats, seeds, nuts, and dried fruits. Compared to sugary breakfast cereals, muesli is a healthier option. Muesli is full of ingredients that can aid your digestion, help you feel fuller, and protect your heart. Muesli may be a great food to add to a healthy diet.
Is it OK to eat muesli everyday?
It’s Good for Your Heart – Muesli contains oat bran, which includes an oat fiber called beta-glucan. According to studies , beta-glucan can help reduce cholesterol levels by up to 10 percent. By eating muesli regularly, you’ll be drastically improving your heart health
What is the difference between granola & muesli?
Granola and muesli have many similarities, including most of their ingredients and health benefits. The main difference is how they’re made. Granola is baked and usually contains added sweeteners — such as honey or syrup — along with dried fruits, while muesli is enjoyed raw and sweetened with dried fruits only.